1. The discharge residual rate and blade design are unreasonable. From the internal structure of the mixing drum, the mixing drum of the concrete mixer truck relies on the rotating cylinder to drive the spiral motion generated by the two spiral blades, which makes the concrete obtain the compound movement of both "tangential" and "axial", so that the mixing drum has the function of mixing and discharging. Therefore, the relevant factors of forming this spiral movement, such as the curve parameters of spiral blades, are obtained The geometric shape and size of the mixing drum have an important influence on the discharge residual rate of the mixer truck. However, the excessive discharge residual rate means that there will be more residual materials in the mixing tank after unloading, so it is more likely to stick materials in the mixing tank due to accumulation over time.
2. The transportation distance is too long. With the process of urbanization and the requirements of urban planning, more and more mixing plants are required to move to the suburbs and suburban counties, and the distance from the urban area is getting more and more far. Due to the particularity of concrete, any ready mixed concrete will enter the initial setting state within 1h without adding retarder. If the concrete pouring construction is carried out at this time, it will not only affect the concrete quality Engineering quality, and because of the loss of fluidity of concrete, it is easy to coagulate on the mixing drum and blades, resulting in sticking to the tank, even the whole vehicle concrete sticking in the tank and causing damage to the hydraulic equipment. Therefore, the concrete mixer truck has its time controlled delivery radius for transporting ready mixed concrete, which should be controlled within 1h.
3. The site construction design is unreasonable. In the construction site, it is usually easier to use the crane truck to pour the concrete for 2 hours, which is usually more convenient for the driver to stop pouring concrete at the construction site More serious.
4. Improper use and maintenance. The driver of the concrete mixer does not clean and clean the residual concrete in the mixing tank and on the blades in time after the unloading of the mixer truck, and does not rotate the mixing tank when the truck returns to the station. The residual concrete will solidify on the mixing drum and blades after drying, and it will accumulate more and more and form the phenomenon of sticking the tank.
5. The working environment temperature of concrete mixer is too high. In summer, the ambient temperature often exceeds 30 ℃ around noon in the south of China. In this case, the concrete is more likely to stick to the tank due to the rapid loss of concrete slump and the higher temperature around the tank.