1. Prevent overheating of the concrete mixer engine body: due to the high ambient temperature, the engine is easy to overheat. It is necessary to strengthen the inspection and maintenance of the engine cooling system, including the inspection of water tank, thermostat, water pump, fan and other components, and pay attention to the timely filling of cooling water. When the water temperature exceeds 100 ℃, stop in a cool place to cool down, let the engine idle, and lift the engine cover of the concrete mixer to help dissipate heat.
2. Prevention of engine deflagration of concrete mixer: the temperature is high in summer, sometimes exceeding 35 ℃. In this season, the probability of natural deflagration is also much higher for some aging vehicles. So we should be prepared.
3. To prevent damage to the car paint: the car paint will get old and wrinkled after being exposed to strong sunlight. Although ordinary beauty waxing can play a certain role in preventing exposure to the sun, because any car wax contains silicon, it will rust the car paint after a long time of ultraviolet radiation, leaving a few black spots. The car wax itself can not enhance the hardness, but will be quickly lost due to high temperature. When parking, pay attention to parking the car in a cool place as far as possible.
4. Prevent the tire of concrete mixer from bursting: the tire is easy to burst due to high temperature. When the temperature is too high, it is easy to deform the tire and reduce the tensile resistance. As for the tire itself, non-standard air pressure, tire aging, performance degradation, or hard metal or other hard objects rolled by the tire during driving will all lead to sudden tire burst.
5. Prevent poor lubrication of concrete mixer engine: when the temperature is high, the oil viscosity drops, resulting in poor lubrication. Therefore, the oil quantity and quality shall be checked frequently and added or replaced in time. Pay attention to timely clean the oil filter and radiator to ensure smooth oil and good heat dissipation, and try to avoid engine overload.
6. Prevent the brake failure of concrete mixer: the brake fluid is easier to evaporate in high temperature environment, forming air resistance in the brake pipeline, and the brake shoe is also easy to be ablated, resulting in brake failure. Therefore, the braking system should be checked and adjusted frequently. On the way down a long slope, attention should be paid to parking and braking to ensure good braking performance. If the brake hub is found to be hot, stop the vehicle to cool down, but do not pour cold water to prevent the brake hub from cracking.
The above is the fully automatic self feeding mixer introduced to you http://www.rebetdrugs.com/ I hope it will be helpful to you If you have any questions, please contact us We will provide you with professional service